Which documents are acceptable for the KYC process?
If you are registered to participate in the DADI Crowdsale you will need to complete our Know Your Customer (KYC) process. This is done via your account page on dadi.cloud – just log in and follow the steps.
To verify your application, we need two forms of ID – a photo ID (such as a passport or driving licence) and a document that shows your residential address. Any of the following documents will be accepted for this, either as scans or photographs of the original, or PDF:
- A utility bill, such as water, electricity or rates (less than 3 months old)
- A landline or cellphone account statement (less than 3 months old)
- A Gas Bill (less than 3 months old)
- A bank statement or letter from the bank (less than 3 months old)
- A copy of a signed rental agreement indicating the lease period
- A mortgage statement (less than 6 months old)
- An official tax return/tax assessment (less than 1 year old)
- A recent life insurance policy issued by an insurance company (less than 1 year old)
- Official correspondence from a body corporate or share block association (less than 3 months old)
- A valid television license document
- A recent short term insurance policy document (less than 1 year old)
- Two retail account statements/invoices (less than 3 months old)
- A letter from a tribal chief confirming that the you reside on tribal land
- If you live in any type of communal residence (e.g. hostel/barracks), please provide a letter from the administration department of such residence on an official letterhead
- If you are a cohabitant or spouse of a homeowner, please provide a letter from the homeowner confirming that you reside at the stated address (in addition to any one of the above documents)
I am from India. I uploaded my Passport copy and PAN Card (however pan card, doesnt have address, it carries only name and photo with DOB) will my account be verified.?
Hello I recently moved so my driver license does not match my current address. I provided a picture of my mail with my current address but I get unable to verify. Should I just change my address back to my old address that matches my drivers license?
Hay lam và phát triển mạnh mẽ lên
This post is deleted!
@paul Can you guyz plz confirm why my passport was unaccepted?
I have tax clearance ID where address is not clearly mentioned.
However, i don't know if passport doesn't qualify for the verification, what really does? I have received many ICO's with same passport copies but you guyz seems to be quite smart & qualified for the verification process. May be your verification team should work for #POTUS and his team for immigration verification system. #LMFAO
Hi. Can you help me? I can't find button "load" for update my passport photo.
Now I see only:
We could not verify your identity for the following reason: ✗ Image quality too low
Read verification FAQ