Can I participate in the presale? Am I whitelisted?

• DADI

The pre-sale allows participants to buy tokens at a reduced price of $0.4 USD. Due to high demand, we limited it to a whitelist of 500 addresses. These addresses will be selected randomly from a pool of 2,500 people that registered for the lottery on December 30th and January 1st. Registrations are now closed and will not re-open.

The lottery will take place on January 12th and all participants will receive an email shortly after, informing them whether or not they won a slot in the presale whitelist.

Please note:

• If you have just registered on our website or didn't manage to register for the lottery (using a Google form that was shared in our various channels), you are not whitelisted and therefore won't be able to participate in the pre-sale

• For full transparency, we will share the source code to the script used for the lottery

• There is no whitelist for the public sale, so regardless of whether or not you won the lottery, or even whether or not you registered for it, you can still participate in the public sale. All you need is an account on https://dadi.cloud

• To make the crowdsale event as fair as possible, we ask that all participants provide some personal information and ID documents, a standard procedure in events of this kind commonly known as KYC (Know Your Customer). All the information about this process can be found here.

• If the max purchase is $10k, and 500 are whitelisted doesn't that leave 500+ spots for people that didn't win the lottery?

• @artgt said in Can I participate in the presale? Am I whitelisted?:

If the max purchase is $10k, and 500 are whitelisted doesn't that leave 500+ spots for people that didn't win the lottery?

There are 10.000.000 tokens in the pre-sale, thats 4.000.000$. Assuming all 500 (I've also seen 400 mentioned elsewhere) buys the max amount (which is very unlikely) it would leave no coins. Seems you are mixing $ and tokens.

I guess coins not sold to the whitelist are just moved to the regular sale?

• DADI

@fredrick said in Can I participate in the presale? Am I whitelisted?:

I guess coins not sold to the whitelist are just moved to the regular sale?

That's correct!

Looks like your connection to DADI Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.